I get excited thinking about when Logans next nap will be. Im not sure that's normal at his point. Should I still be wrapped up in how cute and adorable he is? Well I guess I still think that but nap time glory overpowers his new toddeler power. I question why I cannot keep the floors clean and he eats every thing even I cannot see. I finally put the dog food outside because I was sick of him making a super crawl in that direction. Fishing dog food out of his mouth was not my finest moment. (gag)
Yesterday Isabellas friend Lily brought her some cookies to the house. I just thought that was so sweet and of course Isabella was so excited. We set a play date and now I have to explain exactly when the time will come. Tomorrow....after breakfast...how much detail Isabella is requiring on the matter is quite funny.
Paul and I have long ago discovered that we are literally trapped in our underwear if someone comes to the door and we are downstairs. Because to get to our room we have to go right past the front door window (eyes gazing in) to get to our room. On Sunday when someone came knocking on the door we were quite surprised and un-prepared! Paul was playing the WII and I was getting ready for church. Darn it, now in some cases you can just not answer and wait for them to leave, well what else can you do? But not this time. As I peered down at the door I saw our neighbor petting our dog. Crap, how did the dog get out (swear). Someone had to answer it. Grrr. I had sopping wet hair and was a little embarrassed but answered the door in a robe. Hummm maybe we should get some curtains. Well I know we won't, so until next time....
I find myself not getting anything done. I have this window of time when Logan is asleep to be Super woman and really get things done. But yet here I am on the computer. May I say not using my time wisely.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago


Hee Hee, run fast Holly!
ReplyDelete