My little Logan eating Santas cookies!
I love this picture. But I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like and this was just not perfect.
So I tried again just yesterday.
I guess it was not as fun as the first time because at one point while taking these shots I said, "Logan if you eat a cookie I will give you a treat!"
Only after I had said that did it sink in the sheer control Logan had on me.
I would do anything to get that great shot for a cute card.
Ohhhhhhh.
Needless to say after I had said that I realized it was just not worth making Logan eat cookies to get a treat, the photo session ended there and here is the winning picture.
Merry Christmas!



I must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! Such a cute idea!
ReplyDeletethe picture is perfect Holly you are such a creative mom and photographer, Logan is the best age for this too. a natural i'd say.
ReplyDelete