Monday, January 30, 2012

Growing Up

One big milestone every parent looks forward to is the day their child is potty trained. One of the things I've gotten excited about is all the money I will save not having to buy diapers anymore.  For me, my thought is, "I'll save like forty bucks a month."  But lets be realistic in these simple facts: The older my kids get the more expensive they become. Instead of wanting a race car or baby doll they start asking for i pods, computers, they want to join every sport or activity, they need braces and contacts, they want a car, they are getting ready for a mission, and hopefully not to soon in my future I will be sporting the bill for many weddings.   I am so thrilled that my last little baby boy Logan is potty trained, and I will not even complain when he's older and asking for a snowboard that costs 200 bucks or something completely outrageous, because, at least for now anything is worth not having to change another poopy diaper EVER again. (knock on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment