Monday, March 5, 2012

Cakes


This is the cake Paul and I made for my brother Matt's wedding.  
 It was a joint effort from both of us.  I baked the cakes, made frosting for hours on end, and did all the worrying.  Paul frosted and decorated it.  Im glad Paul helped because he does not get stressed out like I do. Paul and I work fairly well together, it was hard to watch him decorate without wanting to take control. so while he was decorating I got the girls ready.  I'll be honest, after baking and frosting cakes for two days I was so sick of cake!  For me it's like when Im craving chocolate chip cookies and after Im done baking them the craving is gone.  Well the wedding was fabulous and the cake tasted great. I told myself that would be the last wedding cake I would ever make but....... I have another one planned for April 7th!  Ha ha!, or Whoo Whooo!?

While a wedding cake may make me stress a little.  I love love love making birthday cakes and cake for no reason...so this last week I have made 2 birthday cakes....and I have a cake mix out to made a cake "just for fun"!
........anticipation?



No comments:

Post a Comment