Finally went and saw my sister in Cedar City, UT.
The drive was not as bad as I thought it would be, especially with Logan.
Here we are in Saint George city center. Saint George is soo beautiful, but very hot.
Letting the kids cool off was so fun, except for an old guy was hanging out there - without a wife, and with out grand-kids.
Rule number 1: Don't go to family water parks if you are alone...it's creepy!
Love outside water parks that are free! I wish we had some in Idaho Falls.
Hiking in the red rocks, although I cannot remember the name.
Fun, although a bit hard with Logan. Im too protective, and I guess thats a problem when your hiking steep rocks with a 3 year old.
Saint George temple in between Bella and Ethan.
Holding up the rock so it does not fall...
Mariah had a party that Hailey was able to go to. Wow, it looks like they had fun and got spoiled rotten!
Logan had tons and tons of fun playing with all of Ethans toys. And he mentions DAILY that he wants to go to Ethans house. I wish my sister did not live so far away. sad face









No comments:
Post a Comment