I've been trying to find out what can or will motivate me to get moving! I would say as a family we can all improve our eating and exercise habits. Carbs are my enemy, seriously the sight of them make me weak. I mean who can resist fresh baked bread, cookies, pasta, and on and on and on. Not me. Strike one. A while ago when I had a gym membership I actually loved going, I loved being there. Was it the free cable that I got to watch while I exercised? Was that enough motivation for me? Getting to watch whatever I wanted in a air conditioned space without kids in the background asking or needing something from me? Ya, I think so. However, the problem was that Logan hated going with me. I guess there was something about a gym childcare filled with fun toys and nice babysitters and tons of little kids was not exciting to Logan. Strike two. Am I going to let this get me down on exercising? No. I cant let it. So here I am, I have a tredmill tucked in the corner here at home. I grab my iPod and watch some Netflix or listen to Pandora because thats just as good as free cable, right? And when the kids start fighting and going crazy I just turn my head phones up. Because I deserve an hour of me time, right? And here Logan is, no pressure to be a social bug and just think of the time I'm saving because I don't have to get him dressed and into the car. So I can do this and I will tell myself that every day. And as far as food goes I'm still trying to figure that one out. Tonight for dinner we are having spaghetti and bread sticks....
....I can do this....I can do this......
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment