Get ready for a bunch of pictures....
October and November were such busy months. We moved at the end of October. I literally was hauling a trailer on Halloween, thus the reason why I do not have any good pictures of my kids on Halloween this year. It was hectic and my poor kids got ignored a little bit. I was glad to have birthdays over with, but changing wards when your daughter just turned 8 is very hard. I was trying to decide where and when to have Bella baptised. Poor girl waited until January for her big day. But, when it finally came we had a great day. Baptism was at 9 am. And for a Saturday....thats early! Love Isabella and her excitement about this special day.
January 5, 2013
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago















I'm so glad we got to be there for Bella's special day, she is a beautiful little lady!
ReplyDelete