Friday, July 19, 2013

Logan's 4th birthday party!

My little baby boy is 4!  He gets so excited for birthdays so I knew this year would be fun.  He has been asking for a pinata for a long long time so that was definitely fun.  His cake was amazing!  Logan asked his daddy to make him a transformers cake.  This one is optimus prime, for those of you that don't know Transformers as well as he does.  Loved the cake, and really wish I got better pictures.

 For his party grandma and grandpa Jackson came over!
Logan got a pop gun, which he loves!

 yummy....time for cake!
 Here is Logans big (we spoiled him) gift.
He loves it more than anything.  He rides it now with no problem and its so cute to watch him cruising down the sidewalk acting like hes so cool and big.

This year Logan is really into cars, transformers, and super hero's.  Hes ready to start pre-school.  He loves sports and really really wanted to play baseball this year.  Next year I will sign him up for T-ball.  He hates (more than hates) washing his hair.  He is a good mixture of naughty and good.  He is the worst eater I have ever seen.  He will eat pancakes, waffles, corn dogs, blueberry muffins, and chicken nuggets.  And it's irritating being able to list his foods on two hands.  Hes cautious, probably learned that from me.  He still loves his blue blanket.  He loves all his grandmas and grandpas and uncles and aunts.  I'm glad hes not as shy as he used to be.   Logan and Isabella fight more than any brother and sister I have ever seen.  It a challenge for my patience.  Is really sad thinking hes my last child.  Stay small Logan!  Or more realistically, just stay sweet and please be a mommas boy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment