Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My CRAZY life

Just read and laughed at this post...Roaring Springs

Its because it refers to the first time I lost Logan...Lost Boy

And reminds me that, guess what... I lost Logan 3, yea 3 times this summer.

So I never wrote about the third time but It was however just as traumatic for me.

We were in Idaho Falls mall when the little sh*t ran away (again).  Notice the more times I loose him, I then revert to using swear words.  Bad yes.  Loosing Logan made me sick to my stomach this time and was unable to smile (at all) for the rest of the day.  I actually called the mall security to help me.  Long story short, he came running back.  And I really do hope and pray every day he NEVER gets lost again.  For all our sanity's sake. I will say having a boy is NOTHING like having girls. He is really giving me a run for my money.
And...I really do not want to know any more stores security procedures. I don't want to ask anyone else's help EVER AGAIN to find my crazy Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment