Our last day in California was spent at the beach. Although I was wishing it was warmer we ALL went swimming in the Ocean.
Within the first 20 minutes Daniel was stung by a sting ray and in serious pain. Thank you to the lifeguard station!
This was the day we got to see my beautiful friend Tiffany and her family. So much fun to see her and spend some time with her. She is pregnant with her first baby girl and I was so happy to see her.
I will add that I love California! So beautiful this time of year. And on our way home we drove through a HUGE snow storm. Ugh! I thought, yesterday I was swimming in the ocean and today I am walking in snow. (sad face) Back to Idaho, back to reality.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment