Friday, October 17, 2014

Little Scarlett Schaeffer turns 2!

My little grand baby is one of the sweetest little girls you will ever lay your eyes upon.  Her momma has taught her all her colors and she is so dang smart for a two year old!  She is sweet and kind and likes to talk, a lot!  I love the moments when we get to see her.
We loved having her and her daddy over for a short time to celebrate her birthday!

Love Scarletts face in this picture!
I asked her to sit by her cake so I could get some pictures. She went straight for the frosting and never stopped. Instead of getting a picture with a smile, I got a bunch of her doing little taste tests. And because she's so stinking cute grandma did not even care.




And then Logan joined in...

help daddy!






This little girls loves princesses! I loved getting to make her a Anna cake.  When I let her see it she gave it a hug.  It was so funny, and because I was holding the cake there was nothing I could do to stop her.  I was just glad that since it had been in the fridge the frosting was hard enough it did not get all over her clothes.  

She loves Ariel and playing with the dolls long hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment