We are going to Florida and going on a cruise from there. While in Florida and before our cruise we went to Disney World and Animal Kingdom. Disney World was just like Disney Land although it was fun to go on any ride we wanted without worry of the kids! The fireworks were incredible. It was a pretty busy day so we tried to go on rides during parades ect. which made the lines shorter. Then we went to Animal Kingdom which was my favorite. Safari ride was really neat. Our favorite ride and area of the park was Avatar. Really neat decorations and our favorite ride. Lines were insanely long in this area.
Next, OUR CRUISE. We went to western Caribbean. 1st stop Cayman Islands. The weather was perfect and the water beautiful. On this Island we went swimming with sting rays and snorkeling. Both were lots of fun and I would do them again.
Day 2: Cozumel
We went shopping and then to a beach resort area. The beach resort was pretty and again the weather was perfect.
Day 3: Belize
So, this was the least fun of our trip but the day I had anticipated the most. We had a great shore excursion set up which was zip lining and kayaking through underground caves. Those were both canceled. It had rained so much the week before the caves water level was too high. What a bummer! We ended up just hanging out and going back to the boat.
Day 4: Costa Maya
This day we had an atv ride and day at the beach. Atv ride was a lot of fun. It was pretty muddy from the week before and that was fun. The beach was beautiful and relaxing. Costa Maya had the best area right off the boat. It was built up just for the cruise ships and was clean, nice, and had great shopping and a pool.
I brought home Logan a Nacho Libre mask.
- I am the gatekeeper of my own destiny and I will have my glory day in the hot sun.
- Do you remember that one time when everyone was shouting my name, and I used my strength to rip my blouse?
We are home. Other than the kids all getting sick while we were gone it seemed everything went well. I am ready for another trip. I decided leaving my kids is actually kind of....wonderful!
Grandma and Grandpa Wood are champs for taking on this task!
Next trip here we come!
































No comments:
Post a Comment