Thursday, October 24, 2019

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

Right now we have 3 cats and I am not allowed to get any more. I guess Paul makes a good point there because Im sure I would have got another one for the kitten to have a friend by now. 
Bella got Milly our first cat for her birthday in October 2017.  I look at the pictures now and she looks so small!  She is so big and furry now.  She is our cat that will be on the porch with us but not on our laps.  Shes perfectly fine not getting all the attention. She runs away from Evelyn, then and now.  Sometimes she will let us snuggle and pet her but not often.
Hailey brought home India not too long after Bella got her cat.  I was furious because she did not ask and surprised me with it.  Someone had given it to her at school and she had taken it to all her classes that day!  I couldn't believe the teachers let her do that.  At first I wasn't sure we were going to keep it.  Eventually it got along with Evelyn better than Milly so we kept her.  She has been our best cat and most loved.  She is friendly, LOVES Evelyn, and loves to be with us and be pet.  If we are in the back yard the cats will hear us and come home.  India and Evelyn have a special thing going and India would follow Evelyn everywhere especially the summer of 2018.  We just got our newest cat Nova in August 2019.  I have always wanted a fluffy Siamese and so when I saw her on facebook I went and got her.  So far I feel bad because India still only barley tolerates her.  Milly is nice and patient with her but isn't great friends.  Milly is older and not as wild is mostly the problem so every time Nova pounces on her shes more annoyed than wanting to play back.  That is the reason I would get another kitty right now, so this one can have a best friend and playmate. 
October 2017 Evelyn and Milly
Oct 2017


Oct 2017
December 2017


January 23, 2018
April 2018


April 2018
April 2018


July 6, 2018
August 9, 2018
 They are seriously best friends!  It is so cute.

September 3, 2018
November 4, 2018


December 2018
December 2018
January 2019



August 2019
February 2019


September 2019
September 2019


September 2019

September 2019

September 2019

October 2019

October 2019

October 2019 
                             First thing when we got home from church, grab baby kitty.
October 2019
September 2019  

No comments:

Post a Comment