






After a busy month this was the last thing we had to worry about for awhile. The girls had school party's on Friday along with their Halloween parade where I watched them go through the school halls. I helped with Hannah's class Halloween party. It did not go as well as planned. I learned a valuable lesson, never let the kids use glue in a short time period, even 4th graders. I thought since they were 4th graders they would be able to whip up their projects in a snap, not even close. But Hannah said they still had fun. Friday night the girls carved pumpkins. And Saturday we went to our ward trunk-or-treat then had a ward dinner. Hailey was a 60's girl. Hannah was Maid Marian, and Bella was Little Red Riding Hood, and Logan was a builder. They were all so super cute. We had a great Halloween, the kids got a ton of candy....and I'm glad it's over!


No comments:
Post a Comment