Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hailey and her hair

Every day I ask Hailey how she wants me to do her hair, and she doesn't! She usually sports a pony tail or wears it down, which is so not fair! I would love to do all kinds of hairstyles on her but have long ago decided it is really not worth making her cry over her thinking her hair looks crappy. Today I begged and begged her to let me do this braid from here http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2011/04/loose-french-braid-hairstyle.html she of course did not want me to do it but I threatened now or tomorrow before school. How dreadful would that be having your hair so cute for school? She gave in and went for now, either way I'm happy. After the 2nd try this was the result. I am not the best a braids but I think she looks so adorable, and I love her feathers! It is still not exactly like the photo but I am determined to get her to let me do it again. And again. And again. Love you Hailey!

2 comments:

  1. How interesting, Holly. Did you like your hair special at that age? She has beautiful hair.

    I'll be getting my boat out soon to work on it for the summer fun. I'll let you know so you can come down and see it. Do you still like rhubarb? I'll call you when it is ripe.

    How about a boat ride for the family and kneeboarding for the kids in July?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked my hair in a braid! And I love Haileys hair it's very silky. Shes a cutie!

    We would love to come down when you get your boat out. I love rhubarb and I wonder if my kids have ever tried it.

    A boat ride would be amazing! That would be nice to get some pictures in the water!

    ReplyDelete