This was our first "test" drive with our new boat. We went to the river not too far from our house and it was closed because the water was too high, so we drove all the way to Blackfoot. It was not cold but not hot enough for us to get into the water, so we just drove around, which was still fun. The good news: Our boat runs! I'm very glad because for a while Paul was always working on the boat. We have been ready to go boating now for a couple of weeks but it has just been so so cold! So I am excited for our first "real" boating trip when we actually get into the water. I have asked the girls if they want to learn to ski and for now they do not (which is good, because we do not have ski's anyway;) But maybe by the end of the summer the kids will be comfortable enough in the water that they will want to learn how.
I love this picture of Isabella! She looks like shes having the time of her life!

I think the girls thought it was so fun to drive the boat. It was funny to watch them. They are so stinking cute!
So when it finally warms up, if it EVER does I will post some more boating adventures.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment