It will be interesting to see if I can mentally handle this summer break. Scott will be leaving soon to work at scout camp, and I hate to say it but YAY! Daniel started football practice but hes such a busy body we will see if that is enough for him. Hailey and Hannah are in softball which has been so much fun for them, and I have loved watching them. Isabella is in swimming, and is loving every minute. Logan is just being little and cute and rambunctious. It is for sure he has started his terrible two's. I have started tennis lessons, although it is only for 5 weeks. I also will be working about 4 hours a week at Apple Athletic Club in exchange for a family membership. I think it will be nice to get out of the house a couple days a week. Paul and I have started going to work out after Logan is in bed and so far it works great. The first time we went I watched the food network while I was on the elliptical and did not realize until I got home that watching a show about cupcakes while I was working out may not be the best idea. The cocoa bean cupcake cafe is way too addictive to me so the less I think about cupcakes the better. Well as time goes on I hope to get through this summer without loosing my mind. I hope the kids will find ways to adjust into a workable routine that works for us all. I hope they quit whining and just be kids and enjoy the time they have before school starts again.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment