Around Idaho Falls they are adding a lot of new art benches around the greenbelt. The girls and I went on a bike ride and took pictures at most of them.
` Legs and Feet- This one is in downtown, one of my favorites. This was actually the last bench where we took pictures. That is when I got the concerned phone call from Paul wondering where we were. We then rode home as fast as we could.
We had so much fun riding our bikes. I love that I have the girls to go with me, it makes it so much more fun. Now we just need to get Paul a bike and Logan a little bike trailer and we can all go together. We went after dinner and you can see in the pictures some are light and it gradually got darker in the pictures. We took along time! I did not realize how late it was until Paul called wondering about us at 10 pm. Oops! We did not get to all the benches. I think we saw all of them at the river but did not have time to ride around downtown. We will have to continue our adventure another night. I took a lot more pictures of us by the river... to be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment