Butterflies at Boise Zoo
Really neat, Im sure we sat in there for too long. Logan was ready to leave and was a ticking time bomb. That is just how things are when my baby boy needs his nap. Bella had so many butterflies landing in her. Then me, then we had to stay until one landed on Hailey- to be fair, you know! Made it out of the zoo without any public disasters. Just in time for Logan to fall asleep in the car.


The kids feeding the giraffes. I had paid for Logan to do it, only for him to get mad because he did not want to wait his turn and then the girls just ended up taking his pieces of lettuce. I loved seeing those giraffes up close they are just so beautiful. It was a momma and her baby.



We went to Roaring Springs in Boise. Mostly fun until Logan had his (I missed nap time) public tantrum. Next time I will plan around getting Logan a nap because It is critical. Very critical.
This is me trying to cheer him up.
With ice cream.
It did not work.







No comments:
Post a Comment