I have been wanting to do the Heise Zip line for a couple of months now. Sounded fun and risky (for me), I have turned into such a wimp lately, but I'm determined to do lots of things to prove that I'm not aging at a rapid rate(meaning my back has been killing me lately making me feel super OLD).
And so for Scotts 18th birthday we surprised him by all going to the zip line.
Here is Scott and Carly
Carly, Scott, and Dan
There were 7 zip lines. The first one I was so super scared I felt like chickening out or peeing my pants.
I did go down.
Without peeing.
YAY
It made it worse waiting for everyone else to go. Watching and anticipating just made it worse for me.
The lady or tour guide said by the last ones we would all try and go upside down.
Which was true but my back hurt so bad I could not bend my legs up high enough.
Next time.
Yes, I really hope to do it again! Hopefully with my girls! Yep, when we got there there was a whole group of kids who were just getting back! I kept saying, if they can do it so can I. They were young!
Tip your head to the left and watch


No comments:
Post a Comment