Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daniels 16!

We have been getting so many calls from girls.  They must all know that Daniel can date now.  That must be the best part about being 16.  I know it was for me.
Well the years keep flying by.  I like the ages of all my kids right now!  So hopefully we can enjoy every moment of this year even though it looks like it will be a crazy one.  All of my kids are loving and caring towards one another (for the most part).  I love that Daniel has been helping Hailey with homework every day without complaining.  Hes so super smart!  Hes a great teacher and is so good with his brothers and sisters.  I like that Logan has a brother to play with and a good example.  Daniel is getting all A's in school.  I am so proud of him in many many ways.  Right now he is practicing for the school play, Les Miserables, I think.  Hes always keeping busy.
As a family a lot of the traditions we have are on birthdays.  The cake is always a surprise, though the kids tell me what flavor or idea they have, when I am making the cake they have to stay out of the kitchen.Wait in anticipation for the "big reveal" so to speak. Also the kids get to pick out their birthday dinner.  I guess that is the one time of year when they get to choose their favorite meal and I will make it without complaint. Dan chose curry for his dinner and wanted a white coconut cake. Dan had his party on the Thursday before his birthday because he shares his birthday with Bella whose is also on the 23rd.

Happy 16 Daniel!


No comments:

Post a Comment