Sunday, November 11, 2012

Haileys......12! Holy Crap!

Hailey is turning 12 this year.  Such a big year.  Daniels turning 16, which means dating.  Hailey's 12, which means Young Womens at church and going to activity's every Tuesday night, and girls camp. Bella is turning 8, which will be her Baptism.
I'm just scared for next year because I don't want Hailey to be a teenager!  Yikes!  I will enjoy this year, I will enjoy this year, repeat, repeat.
Watching my daughter grow in to a young woman is bitter sweet.  Enough said.
Birthdays are kicking my butt this year.  There is so much going on.
Well, Hailey wanted a "wild" cake.  She wanted a layer of chocolate and one red velvet.  I vetoed the red velvet for my sanity's sake.  When I make my chocolate cake recipe it fits in a 8" pan and a 6" pan, so making different flavors is a lot more time in the kitchen.  For her birthday dinner she chose ham & mashed potatoes.  YUM!

Happy Birthday Hailey!
I love your giggle and the happiness you bring to our family.  Your silly attitude, like the way you dance around, singing in the kitchen.  Your love for your brothers and sisters. And so so much more.  I love my lil gal!





No comments:

Post a Comment