There was a little girl
There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.
Yep, Thats Bella.
She loves horses, I mean really really loves horses. Where did this little country girl come from? Alls she really wants is a horse. And since that is not possible, I gave her a toy stable with a lot of little toy horses. I guess that will just have to do for now. I also gave her cowboy boots and gma and gpa Jackson gave her a cowboy hat. Looks like she's all set to look like a little cow-girl!
Well this year Bella will be getting Baptized! What a fun year for her!
She chose a half chocolate, half white CTR cake. And for her birthday dinner steak and jello salad. YUM!
Matt, Loubna, and Grandma & Grandpa Jackson came over to PARTY with us on Tuesday night! So sweet 'cause the 23rd is also my moms anniversary!
This year I am so so grateful for my family coming over to be with us because this was out last party in my big beautiful house. Yep, we are finally moving. Thanks to my family to filling my home for one last time.








No comments:
Post a Comment