Monday, November 12, 2012

Grandbaby number 1: Scarlett Schaeffer

Almost 10 years ago I married my sweetheart, Paul.  He and I are so good together.  It makes everyday life so good to have your sweetheart by your side.  Marrying Paul came with an added bonus, or to be exact, 3 added bonuses.  Scott, Daniel, and Hannah, my 3 step-kids.  Why is this an added bonus?  For so many reasons, I will list a few:   It was an automatic addition to our family, I loved that I did not have to go through 3 extra pregnancy's and late nights. They were all cute, well behaved(as far as kids go), and young enough not to hate me.
It been almost 10 years.  The kids are all growing up and as for our oldest Scott, he is all grown up and married to a beautiful girl.

Little Scarlett Schaeffer arrived on September 25th at 5:21 am.  I didn't get the call until about 6:30 and it was the one time I was actually happy to wake up early!

I got to meet this BEAUTIFUL baby the next day!

Logan meeting his new niece for the first time!
New parents!
Brothers

Ohhh, GRANDPA Schaeffer!
Bella, Hannah, and baby Scarlett
Look at those tiny little hands! Oh my she is so precious!




Look at all that hair!  I love this picture.  



We just cannot get enough of this sweet little baby girl!

Congrats Scott and Carly!  





2 comments:

  1. Love that little Scarlett, she is growing fast. wow when we were there she really was Yellow huh? glad she is healthy now and so cute, hugs, grama J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these pictures Holly! I never realized how yellow she was!

    ReplyDelete