Here is a post thats been waiting in my blog list for months now. Ive been waiting to see if I can come up with something clever or funny to say about the girls season in baseball, but I cannot. Unfortunately.
This is how we spend the first part of summer break. Hailey, Hannah, and Isabella all played baseball this year! Starting in June I was driving girls to practices and games Monday through Thursday and sometimes Friday and Saturday. It kept me (feeling) SO busy! When Hailey and Hannah had practice Isabella had her games and vice versa.
Here is Bella learning to pitch.
 |
| Last game! |
 |
| Proud of you Bella! |
 |
| Hailey gets a hit... |
 |
| And gets out. Booo. So SO close! |
 |
| Slept through the whole game. |
 |
| Hannah up to bat. |
 |
| So proud of Hailey and Hannah! Great job girls! |
watching the girls play ball was one of the funnest things this summer, I hope they play again next year.
ReplyDelete