Friday, August 16, 2013

Getting some sun


Really happy we were able to spend some time out in the sun boating with Carly and Scott! Weather was wonderful!  It was one of those days where its great to jump in the water. 

Look at Bella!  We gave her the challenge to grab the rope!  She makes it look easy!  Good job sweetie!
Here is Logan.  He decided to go tubing with Scott, Carly, and Scarlett.  Yay Logan.

Here is Logan a mere second later deciding he was NOT going tubing. Booo Logan.

Little Scarlett on her FIRST tube ride! I don't think she was amused.

Scarrlett loves the water.  Look at Scotts cute dimple!  I really have cute kids!

Dad got in to swim with Logan and then Logan decided NOT to swim.  Booo Logan!

Logan did however drive the boat. ;)

Time to go home.

Bella does not have her glasses on while driving the boat....scary. ;)

My favorite part of boating was having Carly go on the tube with me.  I dont think it is as fun going solo and my usual partners are Bella and Hailey.  And neither of them are crazy tubers.  Meaning Bellas top speed is like 5 mph and Haileys better, but not much.  And here is the thing, Im 32 not 80.  So I want to have fun but not die.  And here I am with Carly having fun!...until I fell off and felt like I was going to die.  Literally.  Im sure Carly felt it too.  Here I am a day later and I can still feel it. Paul is serious when he tells me he did not realize that the tube was probably going 50mph....ok maybe not that fast.  He also said it's hard to find that fine line between having fun on bumps and falling off and getting hurt on bumps and falling off.  And its different/funny when your in the boat watching the tube go sling shot-ing and BEING on the tube when it goes sling shot-ing.  Definitely not as funny when your the one on the tube.  And whether or not sling shot-ing is a word Im using it because that is what we call it when the tube turns a corner SUPER duper fast.

What a day!





No comments:

Post a Comment