Friday, August 16, 2013

Out in the boat

This was a GREAT day because it was the first time this year we have been out in our new boat!  Summer is half over so we have some making up to do.  The weather was a little windy so we went to Ririe which was great until 6 ish and then it became VERY busy!  Luckily all of the boats around us were being really good about watching and staying safe.
 It was not until this year that we could get Hailey or Hannah out trying to water ski.  I was so so proud of my girls for getting in and trying hard.  Now, Bella on the other hand was jumping in last year and trying to ski and knee board.  We are hoping by the end of the year Hailey can water ski behind the boat.  And as confusing as that sounds its because she was learning on a barefoot boom which is a bar on the side of the boat.  I will have to get more pictures next time.  This time my pictures are limited because I did not charge the battery in my camera and so every picture was a quick turn on - snap- turn off.

I was laughing at my girls! Look at Bellas confidence.  No hands!  Bella got right on the knee board and quickly started showing off!  I encouraged them to try and grab the rope to hang on but  I guess thats not as fun...or easy.

And here is Hailey.  I cannot remember if she did this last year.  I dont think she did, so it was fun to see her just go for it!  Now I told them I would like to see a 360 next time.  Ha ha!  Or maybe we should just start by having them go over the wake.


I think we need to push Hailey in....

Now here I am aching to get back out!  My family is sure a lot of fun!  I missed having Scott, Carly, Scarlett, and Daniel out with us....
we got a bigger boat with extra seats just for them!

We tried out a new tube and Hailey let me go with her. Hailey even called me the coolest mom!  Ahhhh.  Ill never forget that moment!  If all's I have to do is go on a tube with my kids to be fun I've got it made!  Im not sure if the real reason Hailey wanted to go with me is because she knew Paul would go slow, but who cares!  Bella also went with me and we were going so slow the tube went into the water nose first and sunk.  The look on Bellas face was horror!  I didnt mean to laugh but for real we were going SO slow!  I think it was good for her.  I told her as we floated, "see no big deal we just float here until dad comes back around."  She needs to know its ok to fall.  And lets hope she will go with me again.

I love summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment