Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Saving More...

Bella has also informed me that I will also need to save money, so that when she gets a horse I can buy her riding lessons.

I think for her birthday I will try and get her a horse to ride... for an afternoon.  I have no idea how that works, but if you know of anyone who has a very sweet horse, let me know.

I am already thinking ahead for their birthdays because Haileys is on October 22nd, and Isabella and Daniels is October 23rd.  I try to get things spread out so Im not making 3 cakes in 2 days.  Daniels never complained about having his party early.  Getting presents early....that's not so bad.  I also let the kids pick their birthday dinner.  Daniel wants Indian food or something Ive never even attempted to make.

Im also trying to talk Hailey and Isabella into having a combined party.  That might be a better idea now, rather than when they are teenagers and that is waaay uncool.  Although I have not got them quite talked into it yet.  Maybe its uncool at any age.  But cheeper for mom and that's worth a little effort on my part to make them think it's a GREAT idea.  We will see....We will see....

I think Im getting ahead of myself on birthdays.  Planning my kids partys when Pauls birthday is on Thursday.  However Paul is very low key, meaning he does not want a big fun exciting party.

To my amazing husband....HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment