Last Saturday we went to the Idaho Falls Zoo. We went at 4 and it closed at 5, so other than not really having enough time it was fun. It was great weather and fun to be with my kids.
Logan watching the Otters
The Lion is nibbling on Isabellas fingers...Oh no!
AHHHH...Watch out Hannah!!
Bella's a beautiful lil gal
My pretty gals
Hannah, Hailey, Logan, and Isabella
And on the way out..."MOM, What about the cotton candy?"... So we made our way to the wayyy too expensive toys next to the zoo and bought cotton candy and I let them each pick one ride....still too expensive, even for just ONE ride each.
Logan loves trains, so of course this was the ride he chose, or I chose for him I guess, cause really he though it was all pretty cool.
Hannah really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, but since the other girls chose the Merry Go Round that's what she decided on. Then after she really wished she had chosen the Ferris Wheel....To Late Babe! I think maybe they thought they could talk me into another ride....that does not work on me, especially when (like I said) It's a complete rip off!


No comments:
Post a Comment