Easter at our house was quite different this year. Instead of getting ready for Easter we were getting ready for a wedding. I planned weeks ahead for both occasions. And Im happy to say both were great. We did not get the Easter baskets out until like 9 or so Saturday night, but at least I knew where they were, right?!
The Easter Bunny came with lots of goodies, of which I did not get any pictures of, shame on me. However, Im trying to decide my stance on that. Pictures of my kids in their crazy pajamas, bed head, and chocolate lined mouths. Is it worth the memories for my kids to look at a picture and think they look terrible but yay, I got a kite that year? I actually like to get a picture of them right before church, looking their best. But, I did not do that this year either. Sad face. Here is what I did get.
The kids colored Eater eggs after church.
(Haileys new camera face, I wonder where she learned that? Note: See 5th picture down)
I made Logan take his white church shirt off...
One of my best hiding places this year. We have Ivy (or something) growing up the chimney. The egg sat between the house and vines.
Our egg hunt was fun. We hid lots of money in the eggs. One of my kids favorite things. We had some prizes. And there is still one egg out in our yard....somewhere. I thought I would find it when I did my spring clean up, but not yet! I must have found the ultimate hiding spot. Thankfully, its a fake one so most likely one of the kids will find it this spring and, there is a quarter in it, so it will be extra exciting.
And now that Easter is over, it's officially time for a nap!
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago












No comments:
Post a Comment