Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Spring break in Idaho:  Usually about 40 degrees and possible snow in the forecast. Ok, maybe that is exaggerating just a little.
Spring break at the Schaeffer's:  A combination of a WEEKS worth of playing and fighting, most likely in the house because as explained in previous section it is too cold to go outside.
This year I am happy to report that not only was the weather pretty good but we also got to go to Boise for the week and play, and eat out, and not clean the house or do laundry.  It was wonderful.  I cannot remember any terribly awful moments of my kids fighting.  Just the usual little Logan being a two year old and that's not always sunshine and butterflies.
Fun Times #1:  Swimming in the Hotel bathtub drinking squeeze it's and watching cartoons....all at the same time.
Fun Stuff to do:  Boise Zoo


Hailey making faces 'cause she's 11??

More Fun: Aquarium



Hailey touch the clam: NO  I promise It will not bite you (close its shell) even though you heard a little boy say it bit him, hes a liar! Seriously he really is a liar, it will NOT bite you! 
Hailey touch the sting rays: UMMMMM....
Hailey touch the sharks...Im pretty sure she said NO
Hailey touch the starfish: NO
Bella was having fun trying to touch everything. And Logan was throwing his fit of the day.  That was lovely. Would I go back?? I would on a very not busy day.  Spring break meant every kid was there. Boooo
All in all it was a good time with the kids.

To be honest I am actually a home body, so by the last day I was ready to come home!
It always feels good to drive up in your drive way after a mini vacation.
Home sweet home.

Spring Break 2012 = Success




No comments:

Post a Comment