Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wedding Bells

It's official! I am a mother in-law.  So proud to have a beautiful super sweet daughter in law.
The wedding was beautiful!
Beautiful decorations
Yummy desserts

Pretty cake


Being married is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.  When you find that "right" person life is just bliss!  Its fun to have someone there to wake up to every morning, to have someone to share every little secret with, to be yourself and be loved. Paul and I just celebrated our 9th anniversary!  I love that as the years roll by I am only more in love than before. And through thick and thin, and even on our worst days, I am still so happy to have Paul as my husband!  I love that he is all mine...for eternity!
I am very happy for Scott and Carly! And I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment