Saturday, August 23, 2014

RUN and have FUN

The girls and I have been planning on running this neon 5k for some time now. I love that my girls are getting old enough to want to go and do these things with me.
They are young but they still need more pushing to train and prepare if they are wanting to do this again next year.
I want them to have fun, but also RUN, the whole time!
This was Hannah and Isabellas first 5k so Im glad they got a feel for what to expect when at a race.  They said it was not so bad, but they also walked a lot!
We love having the color thrown on us and dancing and being together!

Isabella, Hailey, Hannah, & Holly

Isabella, Hailey, Hannah, & Holly

top: Hailey and Hannah bottom: Holly (me) and Isabella

Isabella, Hailey, and Hannah

Isabella, and Holly (me)

Hannah, Hailey, Isabella

Hailey, Hannah, & Bella

Hannah, Isabella, Hailey

Hannah, & Holly

Hailey & Hannah

Hailey


Isabella

Holly (me)

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment