I fell very blessed to have such a great extended family. We were able to get together with some of Pauls family in Yellowstone. Great time and great company. All of the cousins had fun together and I'm glad we got to spend some time together.
 |
| Because I make my girls pretend like they are scared of fake bears. |
 |
| Loving Logans "booty" shake... |
 |
| COUSINS!!! 2014 |
 |
"Teeter-totter, bread and water / Wash your face in dirty water. Teeter-totter / pants on fire / Nose as long as a telephone wire. " This song is from the "old days" I don't think the kids would have even know it! |
 |
| Aunt Becky braided all the girls hair and added wild flowers. Pretty Isabella! |
 |
Mesa Falls
Our last stop before we headed home.
|
 |
| Time to go home. Hailey was so so tired. Too much fun with cousins. |
No comments:
Post a Comment