Once again Im feeling the October birthday anxiety. I love birthdays. I love cake. I love buying my kids presents. But... 3 birthdays in 2 day is. Toooooo. Much. I love that Daniel volunteers to have his early.
And...
this was actually the second time we lit the candles. The first time Logan started blowing them out when we were singing Happy Birthday.
I will say again I love the way Logan looks in this picture. His expression is so cute. He is having the best time!
And, we lit the candles a 3rd time. Just for Logan. No wonder he thinks its his birthday.
Daniel wanted a coconut cake. Yummy! I tried to make it blue, white, blue, white. Notice: I said tried.
Ok, first of all Im pretty sure Logan may have thought it was his birthday.
See how protective he was with that cake. He did not want Daniel to pick it up.
And, see how he's looking at the cake.And...
this was actually the second time we lit the candles. The first time Logan started blowing them out when we were singing Happy Birthday.
I will say again I love the way Logan looks in this picture. His expression is so cute. He is having the best time!
And, we lit the candles a 3rd time. Just for Logan. No wonder he thinks its his birthday.
Daniel wanted a coconut cake. Yummy! I tried to make it blue, white, blue, white. Notice: I said tried.
Happy 15th Birthday Daniel!
Ok, now heres the part where I list some of the things I love about Dan. First of all Daniels very active. He likes to be doing something ALL the time. He's been in the school play, football, swim team. And accels in it all. He has been the student body President for 2 years now. Hes smart. He and Logan are best buds. It is so nice to have his help! Im glad Logan has Daniel to play with, because with 3 little sisters I was worried Logan would be...humm Im not sure how to say this, but in a way, a wimp. All these girls loven on him. Daniel puts the BOY in Logan, and is such a good example to him.
Ok, now heres the part where I list some of the things I love about Dan. First of all Daniels very active. He likes to be doing something ALL the time. He's been in the school play, football, swim team. And accels in it all. He has been the student body President for 2 years now. Hes smart. He and Logan are best buds. It is so nice to have his help! Im glad Logan has Daniel to play with, because with 3 little sisters I was worried Logan would be...humm Im not sure how to say this, but in a way, a wimp. All these girls loven on him. Daniel puts the BOY in Logan, and is such a good example to him.







No comments:
Post a Comment