Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Isabella's 7th Birthday

The invitation...
 Yes, I made these. And yes it was SO fun! ha ha. Now if you could hear me you would be able to hear the sarcasm in my voice, but having said that, I was fully aware of what I was getting myself into. And I loved how they turned out so it was worth it!
 Now, Bella's invite list started at 5 and went up to 9.  Then she thought of more friends, and being a little overwhelmed I said she could not have more than 9.  Although I later felt bad about that.  I think the turnout is not always 100%, but in this case we had 8 out of the 9 girls come!
 Bellas cake.  Oh ya, this cake is pretty darn cool  (giving myself a high five).  And that is a double layer cake, don't you love the way Paul got it to stay open!! Oh ya baby!

 "Pearl" (gum ball) Necklaces
 We went swimming, that was a little crazy of me.  But we got home safely and had a bunch of hungry kids.  On the menu:  Pizza, slushies, chocolate strawberries, & cotton candy.  YUM 


 The barbie from Grandma & Gpa Jackson a couple of days before her birthday.
So SO gorgeous!

Bella's been asking for a ukulele for a LONG time! (and she wanted yellow)

Happy Birthday to my sweet Bella baby cakes!
Her birthday was a success and Im glad it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment