It may have been a lot of work, but this is what I got to look at all day...
perfect golden corn.
I wish I had a picture of all the corn we picked before I started, we had A LOT!
The Recipe:
8 cups corn
1/2 cup butter (1 cube)
1 TB salt
1TB sugar
saute for about 5 minutes, let cool. Put in freezer bags.
So easy!
ok, so I actually used about 10 cups of corn and saute'd for only 3 minutes because I don't like it too soft. And I figured when I was heating it up (for dinner) it would get cooked even more.
So SO SOO yummy!
Im so glad we had the opportunity to pick (free) corn and I am so happy I took the time to freeze it. It has been nice and so easy to get it out for dinner and have it ready, fresh, and super delish!






No comments:
Post a Comment