Friday, October 28, 2011

Haileys 11th Birthday

I have officially decided only one child can have a birthday party in the same month, so in October Hailey, Daniel, and Isabella are going to have to rotate years, and Daniels never been much of a big party man, so I guess mainly the girls will trade off.
It was crazy having a party Friday night and Saturday night.  Paul does not like it when I plan too much stuff, I get....snappy (that's a good way to put it).
Well we had a great night Friday with Bella.  And as soon as her party was over I started getting ready for Haileys.  My brother Matt brought some awesome concert equipment.  We had speakers, a microphone, every song the kids could ask for, a FOG machine (that set off the fire alarm)!, red and blue lights, guitars, and a lot of fun girls who rocked it!  I'm mostly happy my brother came and helped me, he made the party a hit!  They were making music videos, having dance off's, singing.  It was great.  We had all the lights out and with the fog machine it got SO dark!  We had a lot of glow sticks, and finger lights that looked really cool.  I loved Haileys back stage passes, they were my favorite.





I SERIOUSLY cannot believe that Hailey is 11.  I just adore her, she is So SO wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment