It's no secret Bella has become such a horse lover. And, as she dreams of having her own horse, I think going to ride someone else's horse will just have to do. Carly (who I now owe BIG time) set up a horse ride with her neighbor (who must be (IS) so wonderful). Scott and Carly took Bella out Tuesday after school. We kept it a secret from Bella, and I know how excited she must have been. Lucky lil gal! I gave Carly my camera, and here are just some of my favorite pictures...
Scott has always been very good with kids. He watches out for his brothers and sisters, which means so much to me. I love that my kids LOVE each other. I think this was a special time for Scott and Bella to spend together. Isabella will never ever forget it!
Super cute! I bet she just relives that day constantly now!
ReplyDeletehey Bella , that is soo great that you really did get to ride a horse . I bet it was so fun, thanks to Scott for taking care of his little sister,
ReplyDelete