October is over! Im not going to lie, that sounds pretty great. Today when I changed the calendar to November it was pretty empty which is going to be nice. October was a little overwhelming with birthdays and Halloween. So starting today I will post every day until Thanksgiving. 28 days of being Thankful!
I have so so much! I am a very blessed person and am living a great life!
Day 1:
I am Thankful for
My HUSBAND!
He surely deserved to be number 1! Even when Im mad at him his smile makes me swoon, his laugh makes me smile and his touch make me give in. He is so so smart, and I love that more than anything. He is such a hard worker. No matter what he provides for our family. We think a lot alike and are both stubborn as hell (not always good) I love him as a father. I love that he cooks. I don't care that he never cleans. Ok, that's not usually true. Hes there when I mad to take over with the kids and vise-versa. And that is great for parenting. He is very easy going, and does not get mad often. He does not care if the house is clean and dinner is ready when he gets home. How lucky am I? I get bonus points if I clean and cook. wink wink. Hes a handyman and can fix or make anything. The list goes on.
But the main point is today Im shouting from the rooftops that I LOVE THIS MAN!



No comments:
Post a Comment