I am thankful for
FOOD!

How blessed am I that I can go into a super market and have isles and isles of fresh fruits and vegetables, milk, eggs, meats, fish, cheese. Rows of anything you could want for dinner.
I am so lucky that I live in America. That there are grocery stores everywhere. That I have money to buy what my family needs.
My favorite food is sea food. Let me live in Seattle or Maine and eat fresh sea food every day...YES PLEASE.
Take me to Red Lobster any day of the week.
Right now Im loving.... Texas Roadhouse, Stockmans, The Celt, Garcias, Happy Chinese.
I am thankful Thanksgiving is almost here so we can have a big meal with all the fixings with my family!
I am thankful I have a refrigerator that keeps everything fresh and cold.
I am thankful I have a big table so we can sit and eat as a family.
I am so so BLESSED!


No comments:
Post a Comment