Thursday, November 7, 2013

Isabella's 9!

The month of October is bitter-sweet just like it is every year.  I love birthdays, but not all at once.  This year I was overwhelmed with birthday requests.  And next year I will put the ca-bosh on that.  We always will let the kids pick their birthday dinner.  But next year I will not let the kids watch cake boss before their birthday and will go to a one layer cake. (and only one flavor)  Also no breakfasts in bed. Seriously it was so so fun the first time I did that, but now they are putting in orders for what they want.  Not so fun...for me anyway.

Isabella has a lot of spunk. She has a mind of her own.  I love her smile and her giggle.  Shes very smart. Right now she is in Ballet and loving it!

For her birthday she wanted a sea cake.  It was quite fun to make.  We all made at least one thing for the cake which was so fun!  It was chocolate and vanilla.  She chose steak and potatoes for her birthday dinner.


 Paul made the turtle, clown fish
Hailey made most of the anemones, shells, star fish
Logan made a blue squid
Daniel made a hammer head shark
I (Holly)  made an octopus, a fish that Hailey thought was a Salmon (which it was not ;) 
Hannah made a crab






No comments:

Post a Comment