(September 2013)
I was not even sure if we would go to the fair this year. I guess I caved last minute when I was craving a funnel cake. Fortunately Scott and Carly came with us so that took the fun factor up a notch. And although fair's are/should be pretty dang fun, you will have to note that Paul and I are not the funnest people...even at a fair. And thats possibly because it is so expensive to let our kids go on all the rides. And whats a fair without rides, right? Welcome to my world. So to answer any questions, we go to the fair to eat strange, new, and overly greasy food, and look at all the 4-H exhibits. Or more accurately, I take way too long looking at the cakes and photos while Paul gives me the "look". I think Its the how long can it possibly take for someone to look at these. But he keeps going back with me year after year, so I guess hes very patient and is also smart enough to go sit on the bench outside the door and wait for me. (which he was doing in the second photo down)
My more than adorable grand baby Scarlett and Bella.
Bella was VERY excited to get her face painted. And I was completely shocked when Logan said he wanted to do it also. I guess hes not as shy as he used to be.
Scott and Scarlett.
A very cute bunch of boys!






No comments:
Post a Comment