The last week or so I have wrote about each of my children and as I have I have been overwhelmed at my feelings of love for each one of them and what they bring individually to our family. They are each so unique and different and being able to watch them grow up is quite amazing. I have so much gratitude to my heavenly father. I am a healthy mom with all the ability's to raise my kids in a loving home. My parents raised me to be a good woman. I have a great family of my own.
Today I am Thankful for all of my extended family.
My mother.
She is always trying to look out for us! She always has the best intentions to do good. She is smart, dedicated. She tries hard to do what is right.
My step dad
He has been such a great example. He treats my mother with love and kindness. Hes a hard worker. Hes caring and giving. He loves his kids and would do anything for them. Seeing this makes me happy.
My Dad
When I was young I always felt that my dad would do anything for me. That if there was a problem he would protect me.Though things have changed I will always have the good memories of when I was younger.
My sister Sherie
My sister and her husband Chris have always been a great example to me. They are great parents and they love the Lord. Sherie has the most beautiful hair. She is outgoing. She loves to serve others.
My brothers
I love all 3 of my brothers.
My kids all look up to my brother Matt. Hes funny and wild. He takes time to make them each feel special and loved. He and his wife Loubna are great parents. Loubna is kind and sweet. She loves our crazy family.
My in-laws
I am blessed to have beyond amazing in laws. I love them more than anything. They are giving and caring. So helpful. They love and help with my kids and each and every one of their grand kids. They are smart and forgiving.
My grandma and grandpa Shepherd
They are hard workers. They have been married almost 60 years. They are still in love. They show me they care. They are giving. They have given me so many things through out the years. When I graduated High School my grandpa had made me a cedar chest. My grandma has made me pillow cases, blankets, jam, all sorts of things. Every time I look at these things I am reminded of them and how much they mean to me.
My grandpa Hibbert
He always makes an effort to come to family events. He loves my family and my kids. He is a hard worker. He loves and took care of his wife. My grandma Hibbert was so beautiful. I love her smile. I loved going to her house when I was younger. And remember we would always play card games together.
I have great Aunts and Uncles. They are wonderful people and good examples in different ways. I have memories of each and every one of them. Times when they have made me feel special.
I have loads of cousins. And its fun remembering get together's and family reunions with them.
I have loads of cousins. And its fun remembering get together's and family reunions with them.
















I love to read your "thankful" list every day, Holly you are a wonderful woman and I am so proud that you are my daughter
ReplyDelete