I am Thankful for our cars.
Car(s) plural adding I am more than blessed that our family has more than one.
Years ago I had a car that was old, I had bought it when Hailey was born. I was so proud when I bought my first car, and I was so excited when it was paid off. Having no car payment is SO great. I recommend it to everyone. I had this car for 12 years. I loved this car. Why not?
There were times it had problems.
For quite a while it made this loud noise every time It was idling.
Ya it sucked. No I could not go through a drive through.
But every time I thought I was embarrassed I was ashamed of myself.
I was so so grateful to have this car.
It kept me from walking to the grocery store.
I could drive my kids where they needed to be.
I did not have to walk in the snow.
There are many people who may be grateful to have ANY car.
I was one of them.
When others "made fun" of my car it sucked. Made me sad.
In all honesty it WAS a great car. We rarely had problems with it even with high mileage.
My husband would often remind me to have humility. Its not always easy. Especially for me.
But, we did not buy another car until we had cash, and even then it was not brand new.
It was new to me. And very nice. And it runs great. Im happy.
It was new to me. And very nice. And it runs great. Im happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment